Took cytotec light bleeding

Homepage Forums 24×7 free online legal advice Took cytotec light bleeding

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ackelnareg1977
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    In some exceptional cases the bleeding can occur within 24 hours to 72 hours of
    misoprostol intake. It is important to know that if there is no bleeding or only light …In some exceptional cases the bleeding can occur 24 hours to 72 hours of taking
    the misoprostol. It is important to know that if there is no bleeding or only light …What about before you took the cytotec, did you bleed heavily. … I didn't bleed
    heavily but i also wouldn't call it light bleeding; Should i wait it …After taking misoprostol my bleeding continues for one day only after that it
    stopped? … light bleeding followed by heavy for 3 days and on the 4th i had a
    brown …Mifepristone alone usually does not cause any side effects before taking
    Misoprostol, although some women may experience light bleeding or nausea.Nov 24, 2017 28 yrs old Female asked about Slight bleeding after taking misoprostol, 1 doctor
    answered this and 425 people found it useful. Get your query …For subjective bleeding outcomes, most studies rely on retrospective reporting
    rather than diary data, and do not distinguish heavy from light bleeding. No study
     …Almost 6 hours after misoprostol & no bleeding : Hi ladies, Has anyone … When I
    took mine I took 400 mg vaginally then 6 hours later took 400 …I did not bleed after taking cytotec! It is very rare not occur after taking Cytotec. In
    some cases may occur a much-reduced bleeding.*Remember, if you have taken Mifeprex you must take the Misoprostol tablets to
    … Some women have very light bleeding that lasts a short period of time.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.